Re: WBZ, WRKO

On Sat, 4 Apr 1998, ASchinella wrote:

> I always kind of like the Duke too (especially compared to the current holder
> of the White House). Howie can be funny sometimes and, as bad as he is, he is
> the only thing worth listening to at WRKO. Sometimes Tai does some interesting
> at night. But this lineup is a pale shadow to the once powerful talk station
> that was WRKO.

I like Dukakis, and I do think that if he had been president, his
integrity would have been unchallenged, but overall, I think that Bill
Clinton is a much more effective President than Dukakis could have been.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/