Jack Williams

Joe G. wrote--

>On Thursday night, channel 4 ran a one-hour special to raise funds for
>battered women's services. As has been the case on prior telethons for
>this cause, Liz Walker was a co-host, but with her last night was Sean
> ("See Sting battle Hollywood Hogan along with the rest of the N.W.O.!"
>Mooney instead of Jack Williams. Might this spell a further "demotion"
>of Mr. Williams??

I don't think it's intended to be a demotion.  Jack is thoroughly identified
with a charity-- Wednesday's Child-- while Sean is fairly new and still
seeking some 'causes' he can be associated with.

By the way, wasn't it amusing to see Monica Collins rip into Natalie in
yesterday's Herald? And did anyone read the less than flattering (but
somewhat admiring) piece on Mel Karmazin several weeks ago in New York
Magazine...?