No Subject

Subject: A Clarification.

In posting news about WAAF's "fake" report about the "death" of Boston
 Mayor Menino, I said Greg Hill announced it.

This was based on a TV news report Thursday at Noon (I will not divulge the
 station) that claimed it aired on "Wednesday morning".

However, this tasteless act occured on Wednesday AFTERNOON. Thus, Opie
 and Anthony, WAAF's controversial afternoon jocks, and NOT Greg Hill,
 were the ones responsible.

I would like to apologize to Greg Hill.

I also wish to show my anger at Opie & Anthony, who have again showed
 themselves to have no taste whatsoever. It's almopst gotten to the
 point that I never listen to "straight-ahead" rock-music stations anymore
 because of the locker-room language used by many announcers working in
 this format.

With WAAF due to change owners twice in the next few monthys (temporarily
 to CBS, and then to someone else), I hope someone there will show Opie
 And Anthony the door----before they commit more outrageous acts that
 will continue to offend many listeners just looking for some entertainment!

If only our own Donna Halper were PD at 'AAF, Opie & Anthony would have been
 yanked right there and then and Miss Halper would have finished that shift!

Joseph Gallant

<notquite@hotmail.com>