No Subject

Subject: Oops!

I should have read the morning newspapers yesterday (Wednesday) and checked
 the newsgroup before posting what I had heard about the CBS/ARS merger.
 Had I done so, I would not have had to make the post I made.

Here I am, one of the leaders in the campaign to get S---n B----------t re-
 assigned by The Largest-Circulation Newspaper In New England (unfortunately,
 the second part of my plan, to have Scott Fybush's NERW become their new
 radio column, fell on deaf ears), and I had the nerve to post something
 OUTDATED!

I wish to make an apology for posting old news.

Joseph Gallant

<notquite@hotmail.com>