Where is the Talk?

Okay, I know you all are about fed up with my rants on the list here about
Talk Radio in Boston but I just have to vent right now....

Today, a Federal judge threw out the Paula Jones sexual harassment suit
against the President. I was in class so didn't find out until 7:30pm-ish. I
rushed home, put the tube on and listened to the news while cooking.

On my way to work later on, I put the radio on to see what the response is
from the two nighttime talk shows in town; the brilliant David Brudnoy and the
Two Twits Twitting. Well, guess what? No talk... WBZ had Bruins hockey, WRKO
had Celtics basketball (which is normally on WEEI) and WEEI had sports talk
about the Red Sox. (BTW, WNFT 1150 AM is simulcasting WAAF... why, I just
don't know...)

So, I called WRKO trying to lodge a complaint about what they are doing. After
15 minutes of voicemail and endless ringing, the board op picks up and informs
me that ARS is contractually obligated to play the Celtics on a seperate
station from Red Sox games... (Why not the 93.7 The Crow instead I think to
myself?)

I then ask him why they don't broadcast the Celtics on WNFT which is not doing
any relevant programming. He informs me that ARS no longer owns WNFT (!!). I
said "Really? That's news to me... since when?" He said that he didn't know.
(Does anyone know about this?) I then ask if he knows who owns WNFT. He says
he doesn't know but ARS no longer owns it.

I am enraged about this even more than I was before and I must say that
something has to be done about this nonsense. If anyone has any constructive
ideas, please let me know.

Tony