market size increase

Someone brought up a possible connection between CBS/ARS merger and
Arbitron's plan to expand Boston market :

I dont see how CBS is involved in the Arbitron's plan to increase
market size(the new market size takes effect with the Fall book).
Not that it matters after yesterday DoJ's announcement, but CBS
cant argue that WAAF is in a different market(Worcester). I'm sure
they would have loved to have such a well programmed station('AAF)
in the Boston cluster.

- -M