Re: Kiss 108

I don't smoke. I don't even listen to Kiss 108 by choice. But all I can say is
whenever I go into any stores downtown or the Cambridgeside Galleria mall, all
I hear is Kiss 108. Some of the selections I have heard include Boyz to Men,
Puff Daddy, Mase, Prince and plenty of female black singers and rappers who I
can't identify by name. Maybe this is just white-bread urban for your tastes
but it is urban enough for me to say they are urban. I mean, hell, they aren't
playing the Rolling Stones or Nirvana are they?