Re: Route 1 towers

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Dan C. wrote:
> Fleece Center, I spied two towers on either side of Route 1 near the 128
> intersection.  I guess it might be in Danvers, but I wouldn't want to
> Anyway, whose towers?

As you're driving north on US 1 in Peabody, the tall, guyed tower on the
right holds WEGQ and whatever else is paying ARS for use of their tower.
The shorter, self-supporting tower on the left has mostly Mobilemedia
paging transmitters including 158.700 MHz and some on 454 and 931 MHz.

I know I've asked this before, but does anyone know what that second FM
broadcast antenna is below WEGQ on the ARS tower?

/_______ {             Alexander R Svirsky   N1PRW            ____\____
        \,}_)          ____atlas@world.std.com____              __|\___