Fw: Sticking to my guns. Follow-up

Woops.  You all just caught me with my email mic open, so to speak, as this
was an unintended post.  But, perhaps it happened for a reason.....  So,
while I'm at it, I respectfully declined working a broadcast at a florist
designed for Mothers Day alongside a psychic reader.  Couldn't see myself
hanging out with pony rides (good) clown (good)  face painting (good) and a
psychic?  Hello?  You can link this with the previous post of sales people
getting involved with programming.

Funny that as we get older, "No" is easier to say.

Bill O'Neill