re:Burlington question

Donna Halper wrote

>How many stations have had either studios or transmitters in
Burlington
>Mass)? I know that the old WLEX built studios on the
Lexington/Burlington
>line

There was a WLEY with studios and transmitter on Adams Street in
Lexington on the Burlington line. The station was on 1370.  This
station became WLLH when it moved to Lowell. When I worked at WLLH
around 1980 an old license for WLEY turned up one day when the PD was
cleaning out his office.  Albert Moffat was listed as the owner with
his primary occupation listed as " mining and manufacturing".  This
license had been at the bottom of a file cabinet for years and
contained other documents such as a program schedule. One of the
programs listed for much of the broadcast day was something called....
"Organ Tones".   Could this station also have been WLEX?  Or did
Lexington have two stations?  Perhaps these old documents still exist
at WLLH.