David Brudnoy

This morning,while flipping through the channels on TV,I came across on
C-SPAN 2,a Libertarian Party meeting that was held at the Sheraton Needham
Hotel,featuring keynote speaker(as superimposed on screen)David Brudnoy
Syndicated Radio Talk Show Host.(I bet David doesn't even know he's
syndicated!!)<g>Looks like the C-SPAN folks didn't check their facts,or
they didn't want to give a free mention to WBZ.                 Mark Watson