Farewell to WOSS

>*In NEW YORK, we bid farewell to one noncommercial station.  >WOSS
>(91.1) in Ossining has returned its license to the FCC.  No word on
>why the school-owned station is calling it quits.

My heart sank when I read the above item. I grew up in Ossining, and I
worked at that one room, 15 watt radio station back in 1974. Back in those
days it was on 90.3, it moved to 91.1 in the mid eighties hoping increase
it's power.  That never happened, and now it's gone

I will cherish my "I like WOSS" button which is on my bulletin board!

- -Ken