Subject: Re: WCAS

The VERY "CASE SENSITIVE " Dan Strassberg wrote:
<<
And more to the point, why does this same message, word for word with no
changes, keep turning up here every couple of days?
[snip]
Deja vu is one thing, Deja vu over and over and over again, is
unnecessary--and just a tad spooky.
<<

Hey Dan, chill out.....  Had trouble with the e-mail program before I
realized what was happenning.  Some notes appeared to have gotten
"stuck" in my 'outbox'....
Apparently they got sent...but a copy stayed stuck in my 'outbox'...

While I was under the impression that they DID NOT get sent...apparently
it WAS being sent *every* time I did a "send and recieve".....

My apologies for the inconvenience...I hope they didn't ruin your day...
..

What's a few 'bytes' between friends....