Re: Ron Landry

I believe Ron is semi-retired and living in Malibu, CA.  He attended
WDRC's 35th reunion in August 1995.  He did his last show at WDRC on
March 5, 1966 and began at WBZ shortly after (I have his first show where
Jay Dunn has to stay on while Landry pretends to be late on his first
day).

In addition to his substantial television writing credentials (Szysznyk,
Flo, Give Me A Break, Benson, Redd Foxx Show) I think he got involved in
investment banking.

Ed (Brouder@Juno.com) or (Brouder@Grolen.com)
Man From Mars Productions

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]