Terry Benz

I heard Terry Benz, long time of WGIR on WSMN AM 1590 Nashua NH last
evening between five and six talking about movies with Woody Woodland.
Perhaps Terry is looking to Nashua for a new home.

Continued to hear WATD on 94.3 translator out of Peterboro last night. A
check of my notes indicates that what I may have casually mistaken for the
94.3 station on coastal Maine was actually WATD coming through 94.3 as far
back as mid January.

Over the weekend heard WGIR AM 610 Manchester NH carrying Sports Fan Radio
Network.