Re: Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 3/19: More Layoffs in N.H.

>>Also, Woody is the "voice" of Pinkerton Academy Football and Basketball

(HS

- ----

>Sean Smyth

>Indeed they do! This is the one "break" in the otherwise all religious

>format.

>(The carry Pinkerton Academy AND Londonderry HS Football and Basketball

>games)

>After all, isn't HS sports a "religion" of its own?

>-Paul Hopfgarten

>Derry NH

Last night at the Class L championship boys basketball game at UNH between
Exeter and Concord, (Concord won by the way :>), only WKXL was broadcasting
the game over radio.  I've been following the Concord NH High School Boys
Basketball all season(as I usually do).  and I only saw WKXL, WKBK(Keene), and
WDER(Derry)broadcast basketball games.  Are there any other stations that do
broadcasts of High School basketball?  I thought WFEA and WGIR did so a few
years ago, but I haven't seen them lately.

Gary Ford
Concord, NH