Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 3/19 in N.H.

As someone who takes pride in being a broadcaster (as we all do), how
can the station owner(s) and/or management let badly done radio out to
the public? I am not familiar with WSMN, and I'm not singling them out
(ever hear the syndie talk on WKXL on Saturday mornings?),but what kind
of radio people are these to allow bad board-op's etc to work there? I
have been a PD,and didn't hesitate to fire a board-op if their
performance was consistently sub-standard. If only technique was in the
public interest.....

Eric