Re: Grahm Jr. College

Matt wrote:
> Speaking of WFNX.....does anyone remember when WLYN-FM was Y-102?  A
> very brief stint at a sort of CHR in 1982 before it
> became WFNX.
 Yes I do,in fact I do have an aircheck of WLYN FM from around 1981 or 82
with a Rick Anzelone(sp) broadcasting from their transmitter site,as the
night before a fire in the building next to theirs in Downtown Lynn also
caused damage to their building,and they were forced out.he wasn't really
doing a CHR show,more AOR sounding if I recall.I'll have to dig it out of
the closet and give it a listen.
                Mark Watson