WPTZ-TV news radio affiliates

I have heard some people talking about TV stations in Manchester, N.H. and
Hanover, N.H. simulcasting on the radio and I thought I would add some
information in another area.  WPTZ-TV in Plattsburgh, N.Y. has news at 6:00
PM that is heard on these stations:

WIRD AM 920 Lake Placid, N.Y.
WRGR 102.3 FM Tupper Lake, N.Y.
WLPW 105.5 FM Lake Placid, N.Y.
WVMT AM 620 Burlington, Vt.
WYBG AM 1050 Massena, N.Y.

It use to be that just WKDR (AM 1390) in Burlington, Vt., WICY (AM 1490) in
Malone and WRGR (102.3 FM) in Tupper Lake ran the news, but I was told by a
WPTZ employee in June 1997 of the current affiliates.

Gavin Burt
The last person in Upstate New York who has not seen the movie "Titanic".