Black Tuesday at WSMN

While we were all reading each others posts about Black Monday at
WGIR-FM......we all missed the purge at WSMN in Nashua NH. New
General Manager Ed Crecelius is making format changes.  Long time
staffers John Halbert, Robin Belzil and Kevin Farwell along with Nick
Diamond and Eric Nurenberg are all out.   A talk show hosted by
someone who works parttime at WRKO is reportedly on mornings.  Woody
Woodland (former sportscaster and salesman from WOTW-FM many years
ago) is hosting a talk show in the afternoon.  A CD jukebox provides
AC music middays and nights for now.  Still no sign of the return of
the weatherhawk <G>