Re: CNN HN simulcast

At 10:26 AM 3/18/98 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 98-03-18 02:16:53 EST, hmglaz@webtv.net writes:
>
><<
> Come to think of it WNEZ's programming when it wasn't carrying WVIT news
> was a TV simulcast as well -- a simulcast of CNN Headline News.
>  >>
>Is there CNN HN simlcast anywhere in the North East now?

They claim that CNNRadio, a CNN Network that originates live radio newscasts
every 30-minutes, 24-hours a day, is picked by more than 600 radio stations
around the globe.
I believe it's just the audio of Headline News.
The last time I heard it in Boston was on WEEI 590 in the wee hours of the
night.