Re: radio/TV

<<On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 02:09:21 -0500, hmglaz@webtv.net (H Glazer) said:

> More recently, WNEZ New Britain, CT, used to simulcast the 6:00 news
> from WVIT Channel 30. This stopped when WNEZ went Spanish.

I don't know if it's still true, but WBT in Charlotte used to
simulcast the 6 PM news from WBTV.

And, of course, Bob Lobel's sportscasts on WBZ-TV are (were?)
simulcast on radio during the ``Bob Lobel Show''.  (I just wish 'BZ
would give up on this idea.  Sports call-in shows are BORING---even
more so than regular call-in shows.  I wouldn't be surprised if that
show were brokered just like ``Calling All Sports'' is.)

- -GAWollman

- --