No Subject

Any other Ricks care to join the discussion?  Anyone else in the group
attend Grahm?

To answer your question:  Not as a student.  I was Grahm's last Director of
Engineering, for the five months just before GJC closed its doors forever
in early 1979.  Against the tide, my staff and I actually built new
facilities and refurbished old ones during this period.  The Dick Walsh era
at Grahm was a recent good memory at that time.

For those who may be too young to remember, Grahm Jr. College was located
in Kenmore Square, Boston, and had strong programs in radio and tv
technology and production.

During Grahm's final semester, this definitely thought-provoking message
(more or less verbatim) appeared on the signboard outside one of the
college buildings: "Remember, if it weren't for Edison, we would all be
watching television by candlelight"!