Re: Portsmouth Radio

<< Oh my gawd!!!  A name from my past-- is that the same Dick Walsh who used
 own WABK in Augusta?  I used to consult for him and he STILL owes me
 money... he and Jeff Fisher were partners, but then they had a dispute of
 some sort, and the entire thing turned into a soap opera... I have some very
 amusing memories of that time period (mid to late 80s...).  I always
 wondered what happened to the two of them.  >>

Jeff Fisher still owns WABK/WKCG/WFAU, at least until the sale to Cumulus is
completed and Dick Walsh is the station's General Manager.  I believe he has
been back there since the York station was sold.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine