Re: Portsmouth Radio

On Sat, 14 Mar 1998 01:54:00 -0500 Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>
writes:

>Oh my gawd!!!  A name from my past-- is that the same Dick Walsh who
>used to own WABK in Augusta?

And, (yet another gasp) is he the same Dick Walsh who was owner of WQRC,
Barnstable and engineer at Grahm Junior College in the early seventies?

>I used to consult for him and he STILL owes me money... he and Jeff
Fisher >were partners, but then they had a dispute of
>some sort, and the entire thing turned into a soap opera...

I believe Fisher was owner of WSPR, Springfield in the early eighties...

Rick Kelly

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]