WXHT

Not that it really matters much at this point, but Roger Kirk's post about
it being WXHT's last day prompted me to check them out one last time & run
tape on them...they seem to have considerable more direction than they did
last time I heard them.  Gone were the sweepers putting down Madonna and
Mariah Carey as "old fudd" music (and then segueing into a Bonnie Raitt
song).  I'll retract the comment on their sounding lame.

It was kind of ironic hearing an ad for Knight Broadcasting looking for
sales people  & talking about how great it was to work in the radio biz,
though.

Signal was pretty good in Manchester today...usually I have to align the
antenna just right to null out WHRB.

Steve