Re: WEVD (was WFAN New York)

On Wed, 6 Aug 1997, BUMP MARTIN wrote:

> Lastly, the FCC and the courts being appointed by the Executive branch,
> they are not sheilded from being somewhat political....and as
> administrations change...so can the perspective of the FCC and the
> Courts.  (Seems to me the Supreme Court had it's liberal days....
> followed by it's now more conservative tone...)

Right.  And I see no way the present-day FCC or Supreme Court will
interfere with a licensee's programming decisions, unless it involves
broadcasting something patently offensive.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/