Re: First in color in Boston ?

On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Donna Halper wrote:

> But individual shows had been available in colour since 1953 (!)-- some
> Superman shows were actually filmed in colour... in 1962, the Boston Globe
> TV listings, inaccurate though they may have been, had a box listing the few
> shows that were in colour-- I assume local TV had the ability to show some
> colour before 1965...

The last season or so of Superman and the last season of the Lone Ranger
were filmed in color.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/