Re: WEVD (was WFAN New York)

On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Donna Halper wrote:

> Interestingly, while there is a perception that there are lots and lots of
> Jews, the fact is we are about 3% of the United States total population...
> (Hitler did his job all too well, but even before Hitler, Jews were only
> about 5%...)

Hitler may have been most successful at reducing the size of the world
Jewish population, but I don't see where he reduced the U.S. Jewish
population.  He may have increased it, to the extent that refugees could
get into this country.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/