Other neat stuff in radiostation.com

I don't know anything about channel 17, but I have seen a few New England
changes in the database. Seeing that I am not that much of a "radio person"
(not in the business, just a hobbyist), I'd like to know what they mean, in
plain English. The most interesting thing is (and I don't know if it has
already been mentioned) is the transfer of WNSH from Robet B. Cutler to Neil
Whitehouse - it is listed under a "voluntary transfer or ownership". Could
this station switch from religion (or whatever it is) along with the
transfer? Then an "application to cover" for WZPK, Berlin, NH. And for
WBNC-FM in Conway, an application to modify. Are any of these changes
significant, or are they just ordinary day-to-day?

                                                            - Keith Barry
                                                              barry@meol.mas
s.edu