Re: WREM-Format?

All of this simulcasting in northern Maine depresses me.  I used to consult
WAGM (AC) and WEGP (which leaned more top-40, but eventually moved AC and
then, I think country-- it's been a while since I was up there).  In the
early 80s, Presque Isle/Caribou still had a top-40, an AC, a sort of AOR, a
country, and a beautiful music-- plus a college station which aired some
local and some NPR shows.  Today, several stations are dark, and almost
everything else simulcasts somebody else's programming... yup, the economy
sure is getting better!

I don't recall WREM in Monticello--  could it be the former WOZW at about
710 AM?