Re: FOX, Manchester, NH format switch

At 03:12 AM 8/2/97 -0500, Bump Martin wrote:

>> Subject: Re: FOX, Manchester, NH format switch
>>
>> This amazes me, they did NOTHING to promote the station very well, nor
>did they
>> program it very well.  Yet, they expecting results with the first year
>or so???
>
>Aren't there a lot of these stations?
>
>WSTG in Hampton was another one.....Can anyone else add any?

What....stations that weren't programmed very well, or not promoted well?

Not living on the Seacoast, I don't know how or if WSTG was promoted, but
their format sure didn't make any sense to me.

As far as the Fox went, I don't think the AAA format was ever intended to be
anything but a throwaway, interim format that no one would really miss.  I
heard rumors of the deal with Saga before Fox ever even signed on.