Re: WCCM to be sold...

At 02:28 PM 8/2/97 +0000, you wrote:
>CKLW's TX is in one of MANY Canadian places that are south of US soil.
>If the portion of Ontario that includes Windsor is south of Detroit,
>shouldn't a large chunk of Ontario be south of, say, Muskegon or Sault
>Ste. Marie? Or Duluth? And a whole lot of Canada is south of Alaska,
>right?

Strictly speaking, you are right and I am wrong. but isn't that so because
of the sloppy way I phrased my statement? Of course, Windsor is hundreds of
miles south of, say, Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan--but it isn't DUE south.
Windsor is a lot south of Sault Sainte Marie but is also somewhat east. Are
there any other places in Canada besides Windsor where you can get to the US
by going DUE north?

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205