Bathroom Songs

With all this talk about 15 minute songs needed for bathroom breaks, it seems
like radio people need more fiber in their diets.

I worked with one guy at years ago at WCLZ Brunswick who used to announce
before playing a long song that it was timne for his bathroom break!  It was
just a bit, he didn't always go to the can, but he used to announce it
regularly.

The old WIGY Bath (Bob Bitner now owns WJTO and the building) had a set up in
the bathroom so you could segue while on the can.

The station that I currently work at (WXGL Topsham) is in an office building
and shares a bathroom with all the offices on the floor.  It is a long way
down the hall when you are in a hurry.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine