Re: WCCM to be sold...

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997 Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

> Another "Lawyer Question"....  What happens if the seller purposely
> drags on past the expiration date of the "offer" knowing he'll get a better
> deal.    Then what....   is the seller liable for anything in addition to a
> refund of the deposit that came with the Offer?

It could get into messy litigation, but the problem would be to prove that
the seller actually acted in bad faith.  Then there could be liability
for damages.  But I suspect it would be hard to prove.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/