Re: I AM WOMAN

I've heard a lot of Helen Reddy on WOCN-FM ("Ocean 104"). But, never "I am
Woman". A lot of "Long, Hard Climb" and "Angie Baby", though. In fact, the
station even uses a promo recorded by Helen Reddy saying something to the
effext of: "When I come to the Cape, it's to listen to the ocean - OCN 104".
There was a Helen Reddy Christmas special that WABU always broadcast in the
holiday season, but I must've missed it last year.

                                                                        -
Keith Barry
                                                                          ba
rry@meol.mass.edu