Re: I AM WOMAN

Jeez, Bob, I thought you were announcing a sex change!!!  Seriously, I
haven't heard that song in ages-- except on a "Lost 45" show...  Even when
it was a hit, the research on it was very polarised-- people either loved it
or hated it; there was nothing in the middle... ("Having My Baby" by Paul
Anka tested the same way-- two total extremes, with one group who adored it
and the other who would hit the button the moment it came on...)