Kirby Perkins, RIP

Kirby Perkins knew he had a heart problem.  His dad had died young, and
ironically, he died leaving a 13 year old daughter-- just as his dad died
leaving Kirby at 13... Kirby was told he wouldn't live a long life, and he
decided to live it as fully as possible.  We may not agree with that
decision, but he lived 10 years longer than he was supposed to, and I
believe he was happy with his life.  It was really moving watching friends
such as Chet Curtis reading the news story last night with tears rolling
down his cheeks-- we think of anchors as talking heads, but it was very
obvious that this tragedy touched many people's lives...