Yanni Music Video (was Re: What do teens listen to?

> supposed to be support. Maybe Yanni will have to come out and put together
> something hip; maybe he'll grab some innercity fans.

That brings to mind the story that was told on the July 13th LTAR - about
Donny and Marie Osmond releasing what sounded like a very popular song
under different names. "On the Shelf" I think it was called. Maybe if
John Tesh worked on some new age version of "Two Turntables and a
Microphone". Nowadays, most kids probably don't even know what a TT is.
But, if Yanni did make a "hot"video with some guy screaming along with
him, the kids would love him. But, then we'd all have to contend with
"Yannipalooza". I once performed an experiment, where I placed a Julie
Andrews record in the #1 spot and a Carpenters record in the #2 spot at a
Tower records. Sure enough, within 15 minutes they were sold. Luckily, I
don't have MTV!

				- Keith

.