Re: more WNAC / WLAW / WVDA

Joe wrote--
>If Howard Fitzpatrick was an excellent radio reporter, why did he start
>off his story with such a glaring error.  In 1953, it was barely a dozen
>years since NARBA, which certainly qualifies as a major switch of Boston
>radio frequencies.

Howard was very clear in a previous story, which I will be happy to quote,
that he was not talking about government changes-- he was talking about
frequency swaps, which had happened in numerous markets around the time of
the radio act of 1928, but not much since then.  My, but we're a contentious
bunch about this!