Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/17:

At 12:29 AM 7/21/97 -0400, A Joseph Ross wrote:

>Some of us have some recordings that capture the flavor of the era.  I
>don't know if Arnie Ginsberg's "Cruisin' 1961" is available these days,
>but I'm sure people have copies of it, as well as tapes of WROR's Rock &
>Roll Reunion Weekend in 1985.

The trouble is that these are fake....the former recorded in the late 60s
trying to re-create a "typical" Night Train show, the latter a bunch of old
dj's reminiscing about the good old days.  Besides myself, how many other
aircheck collectors are members of this group and have tapes of the "real
thing"?

For anyone who's interested, I'm pretty sure the Cruisin' series still
exists and is out on CD.  They're interesting, but sound (and are) fake.