Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/17:

At 11:28 PM 7/20/97 -0400, A. Joseph Ross wrote:

>I wonder what station teenagers listen to these days.

My guess is WJMN.  The calls I get at night from teens tend toward
urban/hip-hop stuff.  Look at the numbers....'JMN does well in the 12+
ratings, but 25-54 barely makes the top 10.

It seems every teen driving around with the stereo cranked is playing rap.
For all the numbers 'BCN is pulling doing alternative, it doesn't seem as if
the kids (at least up here in N.H.) are going for it.