Hard disk audio (was Hello and help)

  Talking Information Centres (the radio reading service in Marshfield) uses
ALL 360 Systems hard disk audio. They work nicely, rarely messing up. Of
course, book reading is all on cassette, still. Although we now have Dolby C
capabilities!
  I know an engineer who works designing software for the Orban systems -
the demo that he showed me was very little output with very much time, but
it sounded GREAT and was very easy to work with.

                                        - Keith