RE: Back From DX'ing on PEI

At 03:49 PM 7/17/97 +0000, you wrote:

>I know I said "near 720", but I actually meant the lower end of the dial
>one side or the other of 720.  Sorry for the confusion.  If it's NJ, I
>may be able to get it on the coast in NH - I'll try.

I don't think you'll have luck in NH. The path to PEI is largely salt water
(good for skywave propagation as well as groundwave). The path to NH is over
land nearly all the way (and when I say land, I mean New England
land--almost as far as you can go toward the low-conductivity end of the
soil-conductivity spectrum). But heck; it _is_ a skywave signal; most
anything _might_ pop up.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205