Re: Baby Boomer Pop Quiz...

a nice person wrote:

>What ever happened to...Jay Dunn...Dick Summer...Lisa Carlin (WCAS,
>WCOZ)...Michael Fremmer...David O'Leary (early 80's WBCN)...Bill Smith
>(WBZ)...And newspeople like Nick Mills (WHDH)...Jennifer McLogan...and Ed
>Coleman (WBZ sports)...And...the entire air staff from the short-lived WACQ
>(1150 AM) of the mid to late 70's?

Jay Dunn got out of radio, and last Scott Fybush and I knew, he was working
in real estate someplace in eastern Mass.  Dick Summer still does
voice-overs, lives on Long Island somewhere, I believe.  Lisa (who knifed me
in the back and got my job at WCAS... ah the good old days) does
entertainment reporting for a New York syndicator whose name I forget, but
her feature runs on WBZ.  I used to know where Nick Mills is-- let me ask a
couple of people... btw, Donn Parker lives in New Hampshire.  (So does Don
Kent, the former weatherman of WBZ...)