Re: History Timelines etc

> Rex Trailer, of Boomtown fame, is alive and well and teaching courses at
> Emerson College.  He is also allegedly writing a book.  Aren't we all???

Doesn't he still o/o RTV Productions in Waltham?

I have a clear memory of an interview I did with Rex about 7-8 yrs. ago.
He was a great guest, nice guy,  but it was pretty clear that he did not
wish the focus of the interview to be on his Boomtown years, so as to
remind the world that he did have a 'life after' the show.