Re: Salem Networks

The Herald article mentioned Craven & Thompson Communications Inc. out
of Philly included in the 'group' which is buing WPZE AM 1260.
No direct mention of Infinity or/and CBS.

Mike Craven and Jim Thompson were the original founders of Liberty
Broadcasting Inc. They sold their 19-station group(5 on Long Island,NY)
to NYC-based SFX in late 1995...

- -M