Re: They forget where they came from......

<<On Fri, 11 Jul 1997 00:35:58 -0400 (EDT), "'A. Joseph Ross'" <lawyer@world.std.com> said:

> Maybe they've realized that the slogan "NEWS 4 New England" won't work too
> well when they start doing Digital TV on another channel and, eventually,

Of course it will.  In Advanced TV, programs are never known by their
physical channel (multiplex) numbers.  Depending on how things work
out, it's entirely possible that programs will slosh around among a
whole set of multiplexes as market conditions warrant.

- -GAWollman

- --