Re: Dale "Hi Mom!" Dorman

I don't recall Dale signing off with 'hi mom' at WRKO, but when I worked
there, he used it as his little catch phrase whenever he accidentally said
something embarrassing or when he wanted to express confusion about
something-- sort of a transitional phrase like "oh well" or "what can I
say?",  only with a tone of voice that indicated his mother would not be
happy about this subject, so it was time to change to a different topic...