Re: Globe 'WLKB'

On Wed, 25 Jun 1997, Scott D Fybush wrote:

> Well, the only copy of it I could find online was the version that
> ran the next day "reprinted from late editions of yesterday's Globe" --
> and in THAT one, every reference was to "WLKB."

Which proves my point.  The one time they got it right was the typo.  And
they "corrected"  it for the online edition!

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/